- 1 cup organic buckwheat flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup Carrington Farms Organic Coconut Protein Chocolate Blend
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 6 tbsp Carrington Farms Ghee
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup semi-sweet baking chunks
- Parchment paper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine flour and whole oats, protein powder, baking soda and salt in a small bowl.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream softened ghee and sugar.
- Add egg and vanilla, mix until combined.
- Using a spatula, slowly add the dry ingredients into the bowl, mixing well.
- Add the chocolate chunks.
- Using a teaspoon, scoop cookies into kettle balls onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Slightly pat the cookies down with your hand.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until the bottoms are just lightly starting to brown.
Makes about 24 cookies.