- 1 cup spinach
- 1 cup basil
- 1/2 cup pine nuts
- 3 tsp or cloves of garlic
- 1/2 cup Romano cheese
- 1/4 cup Carrington Farms MCT oil
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Put spinach, basil and pine nuts in a food processor. Pulse several times.
- Add garlic and cheese to the food processor and pulse again several times. Using a rubber spatula, clear the sides of the food processor.
- Combine the MCT and olive oils into a measuring cup and pour slowly into the food
- processor, continuing to pulse until all the oil is added. Scrape down the sides of the food processor.
- Add salt and pepper to taste
Serving suggestion: Using chickpea pasta, add broccoli, cauliflower and diced plum tomatoes, along with pesto to make a delicious and nutritious pasta salad.